Friday, June 22, 2007

to all u haters~

this post is dedicated to my haters..
c'mon,u know who u are...
i've received few bitchy comments from this 1 person..
who use an anonymous account...*coward*

well,i don't wanna make a scene in my own blog..
i mean..bitching each other or what so ever...
because i don't want those thing to mess up my blog...

actually i have 3 person in mind..
i think i know who they are..
n i know..that the person knows me in person..or else she/he won't get all tensed up with my blog..
if u don't envy me..i bet u envy my sister...
because regarding from u're comments..seriously..u got issues...with us!!!!
but xmo la fitnah kan..
sbb x pasal..i yg dapat dosa free..

this is my blog...
i say what i wanna say..
it's from actual events..n mostly from my heart..
i'm not making up stories...
n yeah..i also write some of my dream..it's my dream..why u have to worry???
do i write about ur momma's pussy???NO!!
do i write about u being a bastard??
NOOOOOOO!!! i don't...*or have i??hmmmmmmmmm*
u don't like my writting????kindly click the 'X' button on the top right...
u don't have to be a farking hater just by reading my silly blog..
i know..deep down..u're a nice man/woman *xmo fitnah*

but if u still think my blog is enjoyable to read..
do listen my new uploaded song..
i put it up again especially for u..seeee..u still have a special place in my heart...
to feel the song???i do attach the lyrics...
thanks to hafiz for creating this song..he is such a genius..
feels like he knows how i feel...

p/s : it'll be the only post about this issue..if u still hate me...I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________

Lyrics:
(Hafiz As'ari)

*Chorus:
This is my blog,
My way,
My mind,
My say,
If you don't like it,
Get out go away,
Cause this is my site,
My crib,
My likes,
If you don't like it,
Get out of my site,
A place where I can hang out, (uh-huh)
A place where I can shout out, (my thoughts)
All the feelings I keep inside, (uh-huh)
I post it all on this site. (oh my god)

Verse 1:
When I go out and dress up,
People staring me like whats up?
Talking about me,
Hey shut up!
You want your teeth to come out? (no please)
Huh! Just like what I know, (huurrgmm)
You kental buah lemon, (what!?)
You heard what I say, You kental buah lemon!
If you don't understand what I'm trying to say,
Too bad this my song,
You don't have a say!

*Chorus

Verse 2:
I don't hate you,
You don't hate me,
I love you,
You love me,
I kentut you lari, (heh! What the hell)
YO FEEL THE THREAT!
If you wanna hate me, then hate me!
If you wana hit me, then hit me!
If you wanna kill, then kill me!
If you wanna be me, you can't be!
Hey try your best try your luck to kick my ass,
If you don't succeed let me slap your face,
Cause I don't believe in violence,
Change my mind kick your balls I say OLE!
Hey ole ole hey ole ole kau pi makan taik...(eh eh eh eh)
Hey ole ole hey ole ole kau pi makan taik... (eh eh eh eh)

*Chorus

uh oh uh oh! alright now, welcome to my blog,
uh oh uh oh! hmmmmm yeah, find out what I'm all about,
uh oh uh oh! I dunno what to sing,
uh oh uh oh! now I dunno what to rap,
uh oh uh oh! Serious! What uh oh uh oh?
uh oh uh oh! uh oh kau ar bodoh! Hahah!
OK! Well welcome to my blog,
urm.. u r a visitor,
please leave ur initials, ur link up so that I know who u r on my tag board,
my tag board is on the right side of this screen u lookin at, yup, scroll down abit and u'll see my tag board there. ok? be sure to do that! thank you!!
Cause This is my blog, my way, my mind, my say, if you don't like it, get out, get out, go away.
Cause this is my site, my crib, my likes oh! If you don't like it, get out, ooh, oh! Get out of my site...

Thank you, come again!

14 comments:

13may said...

jom isap rokok dulu....

kasi rileks....:)

Along said...

pk camni je peej..

ko kan hawt~
die jeles sebab ko hawt..
nak brkawan, tp egois.
wakkk looo la pengacau peej~

stay hawt,peej.
jgn dilayan mereka2 ni~

Peej said...

13may,
berdesup2 hisap..berkepul2 asap..x pasal2 kortak besar half day dah habis ok..tapi hari sudah relax sikit..

alongariff,
x masalahnyer aku nih 'xde ape2' pun dijealouskan...apehal nak sakit hati lebih..
mmg malas nak layan..cuma hati ada sakit..

Yours Truly ... XOXO said...

haaaah...ngape ni...wat did i miss? pe comment? pe dia tulih..? neway the obvious reason y dorang tulis watever pun yg dorang tulih is coz they're jeles... so.. wat tak tau je ar babe...keep on posting for us yg sangat hepi nak bace ur blog ni... ;P senyum skit..

Peej said...

xoxo,
ade laaa...few comments laaa..yg sgt la meng-down kan diri bile bace..
x puas kutuk i..kutuk my sisi sekali..
tah apae2...tuh la malas nak pikir...sbb obviously itu org jealous..kalau x ..xkan la die tension semacam je bace my blog kan..

Ceera said...

entah2 si iqbal tak???

tak pun orang sepupu sepapat dia tak???

Tak pun, orang yang keji cam budak iqbal tak???

Ala... rilek ar, abaikan ajer kan kan kan...

Ceera said...

entah2 si iqbal tak???

takpun, sepupu sepapat dia tak???

ataupun.. orang yang keji macam dia tak???

Iqbal dan muahmuah itu keji... sangat2 keji... aku tak sukak jugaks, macam taik!!!

serius, boleh jadi emo nie.. muahahaha...

apa2pun, rileksssssss... (style abi af5, ko tahu ker?)

Ceera said...

Uit... ada approve2 segala ker??? muahaha.. kan aku dah sent 2 kali... abaikan yang satu itu okay...

Peej said...

ceera,
a ah aku dah set kene approve baru keluar..
xmo org2 psycho tuh bole sewenang2 nyer comment2 keji kat blog aku..

tuh laaa..ade je spesis2 manusia keji nih kan..xde keje...

aku tau laaaa...ebi tuh...xde la poyo sgt aku nih..konon x tgk af..tp aku tgk konsert je la kan..
n aku tau kau suka shawal kan..AGOGO..

Ceera said...

Haha...

Ye, saya sangat suka syawal... hensem, a go go... (sambil buat ala2 syawal plaks)

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

~ kalo blogging nie terpaksa la redha ngan comment2 yg tak membina. pernah gak kena kecam ngan ntah sesaper ntah. tapi comment kat blog org lain la. aiseyhh.. beng betul. tapi malas nak berbalas2.. bajet dier alim giler la konon. poorrrahhh...

kalo kena approve dulu segala comments, ader baik gak. ecehcehceh.. nie puji diri sendiri nie.. hehehe.. :) ~

Peej said...

ceera,
cik ceera curang pada ciput...gagagaga..

mizzamy,
tu laaaaa...tp sibuk je..kalau x suke sangat..sakit hati sangat...x payah laaa sibuk nak baca my blog kan...die tuh yg sebenarnyer xde life nak tau my life yg x seberape nih..

Anonymous said...

sapa makan cili dia terasa pedas la, upa2nya ko ni banyak jugak kawan2 yang menanam tebu di pinggir bibir ek. seko2 tak ikhlas punya sokongan terhadap ko....

Peej said...

muahh muahhh,
iye??ish..ish..ish..kelakar laaa..i've already check it out..n i know who u are..is some kind of shit that u love to do in ur spare time..seriously..u have a split personality..u r a sicko...

but it's ok..meriahkan la page inh..
it's good to hear hatred once in a while..
at least i know the other side of an opinion...something for me to learn..n thank God for everything i have so far..

anyway..thanks for dropping by..
enjoy reading my blog ait..

much love~