Tuesday, July 03, 2007

saya telah di tag oleh puterikurekure~

Rumah anak yatim ini memerlukan bas untuk penghuni2, di samping sumbangan untuk pengendalian harian. I am inviting you to participate together with me. For every person who complete this meme before August 26th, I will contribute rm127 on your behalf to the Darul Izzah Orphanage, Bangi. If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage". Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry. The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences.

.

1. A person is only as good as it gets (mcm tajuk movie kan??)

2. Friendship is always something i will treasure..

3. To love is to be loved by that special someone..heheh..ape yg aku merepek nih syaitonnn??

4. Money makes me go crazy..i don't think it's only me..i bet everyone feels the same..

5. I miss my ben ♥

6. My way of saying I care is if i actually spend my time with u or listen to what u have to say or even give some advice(cea cea mcm bagus je nak advice2 org kan)

7. I try to spread love and happiness by letting them be a part of my life too..

8. Pick the flowers when it's blooming..mmg kene katok la tangan ngan mama if suke2 petik bunga2 die..heheh

9. To love someone is the hardest thing to do..u have to sacrifice here n there to make em happy..haihhh..

10. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was, i registered to mrsm terendak on my birthday 2nd march n i cried almost everytime for the first 2 months because i was home sick...wuwuwuwu..but it was all worth it..

12. When I was twenty one, I remember i had a blast on my 21st birthday celebration..thanks to Kak Ayu...n i met ben when i was 21..

13. I am most happy when i'm around my love ones..my fam, ben n my friends..

14. Nothing makes me happier than having what i have now..i know it was not that much..but i'm always grateful in every way..

15. If I can change one thing, I will change the world to be a better place..world peace..*ala2 miss world je*

16. If smiles were paid then I smile than..u won't know if someone really meant it...

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could more rich peeps to donate rather waste it by having 10 cars where they on use it twice a month maybe..(bg satu kat aku pun ok jugak)

18. If you want to pee*haha* then you have to go to the toilet..xkan pergi toilet pun nak ajak teman..

19. Money is not everything but i don't buy that..c'mon..u have to pay 30cent to pee..so money is everything..without it..u ill go nowhere..dok umah pun pakai duit laaa..elektrik..air..tv semua tuh..sape nak bayar weyhhh..

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is hmmmm..that will be too many..seriously..

21. I smile when i feel like smiling..

22. When I am happy, i will annoy all my family members by singing really loud with a silly voice n funny expression..they seems to love it..heheh..or so i thought..

23. If only I don't have to have manners, then i don't have to trouble myself, explode my brains out utk menjaga hati org2...arghhh..

24. The best thing I did yesterday was had dinner with edan,noy & ayol at niara tom yam..yeee..saya sangat suka makan...

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title. it will me my biography..so it called..love me or hate me lah..ok ke??mcm x mesra alam kan...

26. One thing I must do before I die is mintak semua org halalkan semua makan minum semua..dan juga hutang2..even aku hutang 1 million ke..halalkan la ye..sian aku..nak mati dah nih..n mintak maaf if ade yg terkecik hati or tersinggung..ok ke xpe??

27. Doing this meme, I feel in a way i give them a brighter day..*cea cea*


oleh ini saya menge-tag ini2 orang

  • green apple
  • cik xoxo
  • sweettooth
  • hotmama
  • diaharris
  • ceera
  • lisaolisut
  • mizzamy
  • angel alone
  • shazanateh
  • alongariff
  • dan juga semua2 yg baca nih n rasa nak buat..in a way kite telah menolong mereka2 yg memerlukan..sorry ..x ingat la if nak sebut nama sorang2..





11 comments:

shazanateh said...

oh! diriku telah ditagged!

Yours Truly ... XOXO said...

aiyo...kene lagik.. ;P

Sunan_Jati said...

whahahah..
weh l;en kali ada makan 2x ajak aku ya!

Intan and The Boys said...

thanx for answering the tag ya!

sweet meme..(nape panggey meme ye?)

13may said...

:)
:)
:)

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

i'll do this tag thingy bila free nnt ye..thanks anyway ;p

Peej said...

shazanateh,
ye cik teteh..

xoxo,
suke survey kan??sila buat..

sunan_jati,
insyallah..

kurekure,
sure..malas nak update blog..so buat tag je la..heheh..
tah la..die meme..saya pepe..ok x??mcm hampir2 kelucahan pulak..

13may,
kenapa muka ada sunyum..sunyum sakan noh..

lisa,
sure dear..

shazanateh said...

tarikh tutup menjawab survey bile ni?

DiaHarris said...

ada a,b,c tak?

Peej said...

shazanateh,
tah die tulis august 26th...alaaa xde masa nak buat xpe laaa..saya tag aje..kang x tag ade yg berkecil hati lak..

diaharris,
bole je kalau awak nak buat sendiri a,b,c tu

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

~ i've been tag? tgh kebizian nieh. bile free akan ku buat.. :) ~