Monday, March 26, 2007

morning peeps~

woke early this morning..
it is so stuffy..
i can't take it..
was awake around 6ish..
yea,i know..pretty early ait..haha

chat with mummy..
went outside to the garden area..
feed my fishes..
had a stick of ciggie then i start watering the plants..
so, i like gardening..
hehehhe..i know, big "L" sign at my forehead..
mummy starts with her cooking..
P.G was on the pc..
i switch on the tv..
nothing interesting..

so i make myself iced milo..
i dunno.. but i don't like anything hot..
so..i hardly drink hot drinks..gaagaga..
had another stick of ciggie ..
dunno what to do.
thats y i hate to wake up early..
so bored..
saw a bundle of clothes laying around at th sofa..
so me anak yg baik decided to fold them..

then here i am..
kindda hungry here..
haven't had my breakfast yet..
thought of having a toast bread with butter n kaya spread..
till then..buhbye..

No comments: